Auto Transport Guide
International Movers Guide
Self Storage Guide
Moving Helpful Links
Move day - Moving in
The day of the move – moving in
Time Line for the moving in
1) Arrive at the new destination before the movers and clean the home as much as possible/needed.
2) Review the floor plan and be prepared to tell the movers where to place the furniture, boxes, etc.
3) Stay at the new destination in order to assist with the move in process. If you cannot be there, designate a family member or friend to do so and advise the movers that you have authorized this person to make decisions on your behalf.
4) Make sure to note any changes in the condition of your items or if any items are missing.
5) Document any of these changes or missing items on the inventory sheet BEFORE signing it. By signing the inventory sheet, you are acknowledging receipt of the items listed on same.
6) Make arrangements for someone to watch your kids and pets while the movers are unloading. If you cannot find someone to watch your pets, put them in a room so that they will be safe and out of the way.
7) Arrange for payment upon delivery according to any arrangements made with the movers. Federal regulations require payment upon delivery for interstate moves.
More Moving Tips & Guide
Save money on your Last Minute Move! Fill out this form to have available movers get in touch with you immediately.
is determined by a few factors. The origin, destination, vehicle size, and the level of service desired. there are several car shipping option
2.Enclosed Auto Shipping
5.Terminal TO Terminal SERVICE These all play a part in your vehicle shipping cost.
Our mission is providing the customer with the best auto transport service with reliable, quality car shipping and information with the best transport and shipping experience through our website.
make sure to visit our auto movers guide